No current opportunities that are appropriate to your skills, experience or ambitions, but you’d still like to know if something comes up that is?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing;
If we have something that matches your experience criteria then we’ll be in touch.
In the event that we do have a position that matches you experience criteria, we have an application process that has been designed to ensure that you understand exactly what were looking for in a candidate (and what to expect from us!).
Below you will find an overview of our recruitment process which you will need to follow if a job opening becomes available.
Outline of the Process
The first step will be to carefully complete the application form found on the job advert, and write your application letter (yes: we know it’s a pain, but you didn’t think it was going to be easy, did you?)
We don’t just want a CV (although by all means send one).
If we like what we see, we’ll give you a short telephone interview (Developers: we will set you a development test, in your favourite language).
If that works out, we’ll invite you to our office and you’ll spend a few hours with members of our team (Developers: We’ll ask you to write or debug some code.)
During your time with us, we will put you through a series of personality and technical tests to prove you’re as good as you say.
Developers: Applicants making elementary mistakes will be rejected (we need someone careful. Did I mention that?).
- Complete the application form
- Email us a personalised email to email@example.com saying:
- why you would particularly like to work for RPS
- any particular reasons why you think we would benefit from employing you.
- what you think you will gain from working with us
- what are your career aspirations
- and anything else that you feel we may be interested in
- Please DON’T just send us a CV. We are happy to accept your CV in addition to the application form and letter if you feel that it will help us in the recruitment process.
- We do not deal with agencies.
We will provide a response to all applicants as the selection process is progressing. Thank you for your interest in RPS!