RoofWright 9.0.2 (UPDATE ) is now available for you to download. This update contains fixes to the ‘Frames Only’ feature (which is now standard with all RoofWright package rentals) and all of the key enhancements of the RoofWright 9 release, which includes;
- ‘Frames Only’ now a standard feature for all ongoing RoofWright package Rentals
- A new and improved 3D Rendering Engine (Subject to graphics compatibility)
- A new ‘Hybrid’ Solid Roof System (Ability to put full glass panels in sections of the roof)
- A new ‘Skylight’ Lantern Roof Light System
- The ability to add ‘Furniture’ into your model
- New internal soffit options (including downlights and a ‘shelf’ option)
- New colour schemes and internal colour options
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements
- Our Software Video Training Series and Knowledge Base can now be accessed from within the software (‘Help and Support’ tab)
- A new desktop icon for restarting the dongle service (hasplms)
Important Compatibility Notice – PLEASE READ!
In keeping with today’s technology and the introduction of the new 3D rendering engine (Graphics), our minimum requirements have now been updated. It is highly important that you review the new specifications (HERE) to make sure that your machine can run the latest release. We cannot guarantee that the software will run on anything below our new specifications and we cannot support hardware that doesn’t meet our minimum requirements.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please contact us before installing.
Please download latest Release Installer from:-
26/07/2018 – **Now available, RoofWright 9.0.2 – Update**
RoofWright 9.0.2 – UPDATE (UPDATE) Installer – This installer includes the necessary updated files ONLY. If you are running 9.0.1, use this installer.
RoofWright 9.0.2 – UPDATE (FULL) Installer – This is a complete installer which includes all updated files.
A comprehensive list of changes can be found HERE.