CHALLENGING WORK, GREAT TEAM, GREAT LOCATION
Salary Up To 35K per annum
- Do you like working with smart people?
- Do you fancy working in a medium flexible team?
- Do you get things done?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Are you up for a challenge?
- Do you want your work to get used, everyday, by thousands of people?
- Do you feel under-appreciated?
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for a disciplined, careful software tester to work on our outstanding software, which is used by thousands of people every day, with minimal problems.
We are world leaders in our field, both with Windows and iPad/Android apps.
Our quality standards are high: Keeping things simple and clear, and doing them right are the keys to our success.
We also need someone who recognises that there is always more to learn, and that yesterday’s optimal solution isn’t always today’s.
Useful Skills / Expertise:
- Automated and Manual testing of complex software
- PC and App based system
- CI tools such as Jenkins
- Version Control (Git)
- API Testing
- Continuous Delivery
- Test scripts and test plans
- Structured test methods and processes
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
This is a permanent position, based in Marple, Stockport, UK and will be primarily office-based. We offer good tools and equipment and all staff are encouraged to pursue self-development and continual training.
All staff can see the company’s commercial progress. All suggestions are listened to carefully (and we act on them where it makes sense).
We are 10 minutes from the Peak District and 20 minutes from Manchester City Centre by train, with great schools, walking, cycling, and climbing nearby.
This position offers a salary up to 35K depending on experience plus 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), Once you’ve completed a probation period you’re eligible to join our employee benefit scheme.
The first step is to carefully complete the application form below, write your application letter and send us a copy of your CV.
If we like what we see, we’ll give you a short telephone interview.
If that works out, we’ll invite you to our office and you’ll spend a few hours with members of our team and you will be given a small test to complete.
HOW TO APPLY
1.Complete the application form
2.Email us a personalised letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com saying:
- why you would particularly like to work for RPS
- any particular reasons why you think we would benefit from employing you
- what you think you will gain from working with us
- what are your career aspirations
- and anything else that you feel we may be interested in
We will provide a response to all applicants as the selection process is progressing.
Thank you for your interest in RPS!
Director of Operations