Installing RoofWright if you already have UDesign
If you already have UDesign you need to be aware that when installing RoofWright, it may conflict with UDesign. This is because it installs to the same place.
To avoid any issues (and it will cause issues) you need to install RoofWright in a separate location.
Follow these instructions and you’ll be right as rain.
- Download and run the RoofWright installation
- At the first screen click Next
- Accept the terms and conditions
- In the next window you need to specify a file path. This is the important bit. Click browse and you’ll see a list of folders.
- Highlighted will be RPS Limited / RoofWright.You’ll need to either:
- Create a New Folder by clicking on the Make New Folder option and naming it (eg.) by its version, Or, something memorable/relevant, select that.
- Press OK
- Continue with the installation Put your feet up, safe in the knowledge that you now have a stable version of RoofWright.
If you still have any problems please call our support team 9am – 5pm on 0161 426 1120