Your Risk FREE Trial
We want you to be certain that our products will help you, before you start paying us for them. We’ve also learnt over the years that the more money we can help you make, the more you’ll use us.
If you’d like to give it a go, simply enter your details below and we’ll get back in touch with you to start your risk-FREE Trial.
We respect your email privacy
How Does Your Risk-FREE Trial Work?
You pay us a small refundable deposit for a dongle (a bit of hardware which means that you can use the software on any computer it is plugged in to). We then contact you to help you install the software and give you free initial training (You’ll be creating personalised quotations in a few minutes). The trial is IDENTICAL to you being a normal customer – you get all of the benefits of a normal customer, including unlimited technical assistance, online training and even access to additional training courses at our head office in New Mills Derbyshire. – Please contact us for Training Course Availability & Prices
Why Isn’t My Trial Free?
We used to offer totally free trials, but we found that unless a customer had some ‘skin in the game’, they often didn’t commit the small amount of time and effort to get up and running. We’ve found this way works best for everybody (put a little time in and you could be closing sales with RoofWright within hours). And remember, if you’re not happy, simply send the dongle back for a FULL, no-quibble refund.
We have Hundreds of satisfied customers, ranging from the smallest business to some of the biggest and best-known brands in the UK. Find out what they have to say about us.
- So What Do I Get With My Risk-Free Trial?
- We’ll send you a dongle, and hep you install RoofWright and customise it to your business (adding your name, address and company logo).
- We’ll then show you (online) how to create a drawing, modify sizes and styles and produce professional sales presentations.
- We’ll also send you codes to allow you to use our new iPad app for the duration of your trial.
- If you decide it would be useful, you can attend training at our offices in New Mills during the period of your trial.
- Depending on the level of software you’d like to trial, we’ll also show you how to design orangeries, create window sales jobs and export to CAD.
So What Do I Do Now?
Either fill in your details below, or start your Trial Online NOW